Friday, 11 June 2010

Well, it all kicked off today...

...the football World Cup, that is! South Africa played and drew with Mexico 1-1, and I have no idea how the other two games today went, or are going...

Here in our little village though, we had our own kick-off this morning - as part of the local Rotary Club, I played in three games (I'm unfit!!), where we lost the first (4-1), drew the second (0-0) and won the third (5-1); they only got the one as our two stars of the five-a-side decided to leave the field a few minutes before the end of the game "to give them a chance," said Moosa!! Oh, well, they scored in the last minute, just like Mexico did... ;)


So, only one pic from today, but hopefully back to the blog after a very uneventful couple of months...

Skip.

No comments: