After nearly fifteen years in London, we're going back home... so, just letting you know how it goes...
Aaahhhhhh.........Well done guys!!! I have been on line ALL day waiting to see her - and it was worth the wait - She is just beautiful!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Welcome to the world of Parenthood. Your lives will never be the same again! But it's all change for the good, I promise!!Tim, send my Love to Cait, and of course Little Rachel!!!Lotsa Love, Lee...x
Congrats Tim and Caitlin. Rachel is beautiful and i look forward to meeting her one dayDana
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aaahhhhhh.........Well done guys!!! I have been on line ALL day waiting to see her - and it was worth the wait - She is just beautiful!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Welcome to the world of Parenthood. Your lives will never be the same again! But it's all change for the good, I promise!!
Tim, send my Love to Cait, and of course Little Rachel!!!
Lotsa Love, Lee...x
Congrats Tim and Caitlin. Rachel is beautiful and i look forward to meeting her one day
Dana
Post a Comment